Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finally Done! & My Random Thoughts On Life

I am finally done with this semester!!! It's been a roller-coaster. All I want to do now is drink wine, veg out & watch questionable t.v. shows

I had a weird dream this week about two guys I dated in the past. Well, sort-of dated. Long story short, we were "gettin-down" in my dream, not all together...separate scenes. I wonder what that means. Maybe I'm sexually frustrated.

I want to go to the beach and play in the water, even though I can't swim.

I can finally start getting my house together, like putting together that sofa for the guest bedroom

I'm going to a house party this weekend...I haven't been to a house party in FOREVER! I can't wait.

I know what I want to do with my life...eat, drink and travel...

I have so much more to blog about, but I left my camera at home...I have to show you some awesomeness I discovered recently!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment