Friday, March 23, 2012

I Need To Join The 20-30%





70 to 80 percent of Americans hate their jobs. I want to be a part of the 20 to 30 percent that loves their job.


I remember when I was in college, I worked my ass off. Literally. Sometimes I had four jobs at the same time. I was eager to make the money, and for the most part I loved working & staying busy. My jobs varied, but I never, ever hated any job, the way I hate my job now. I mean, there is a lot to LOVE about my job. However, the things I hate about it overshadow everything else.


My Perfect Monday-Thursday Routine Would Look Like This (‘Because I need Fridays Off):
8:00am - 10:00a - Wake up, work-out, shower, eat breakfast & all that jazz

10:15am -1:00pm - Arrive at my super awesome office, work really smartly for a few hours on whatever project that strikes my fancy. Chat with my amazing co-workers or employees. (I’m quite sure I’d have to own the company!)

1:00pm - Leisurely lunch with friends, or whomever

2:30pm - 4:00pm - Do something noble and volunteer for some good cause

4:30pm - Pop back in the office, make sure everything is ok

5:30pm - Nap or Happy Hour...probably the latter

No comments:

Post a Comment