Thursday, April 12, 2012

Self-Diagnosis = A.D.D.



I’m sure I have A.D.D. Probably the most extreme and rarest form. I cannot focus on anything. I read in like 15 minute intervals (which explains why it takes forever to get my school work done) unless it’s a juicy book, that I can’t put down, which is rarer than, insert idiom here. Oh, and I'm sure I am just procrastinating on the inevitable...doing my school work. 

So what can I do about my self-diagnosis? Right now, I’m supposed to be writing two papers for class, but instead I just spent the last hour: watching t.v., reading blogs, browsing Facebook, playing words with friends, and typing this… Sigh. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm sure this is something that afflicts many these days. I know I'm a victim...an undiagnosed victim. Don't be too hard on yourself, you are not alone. With access to so many outlets staying focused on just one is so very very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I gotta get it together though, two papers due in less than a week! Once I'm done though, I'll let the A.D.D. take over and run it's course

    ReplyDelete