Friday, April 6, 2012

16 Seasons Later...

Lamar Hurd, Next ABC Bachelor???

I just read this article on the possibility that the first-ever black bachelor may be right around the corner. Now, while I want to jump up and down and do cartwheels, because ABC is finally trying to bring some diversity to its hit Bachelor & Bachelorette series. I will do mini hops instead. I will not hold my breath on the fact, that there will be some ignorant, anti-multicultural people getting all up in arms about the possibility of an ethnically diverse season. See the thing is, one or two things could happen, if they choose the hotness that is Lamar Hurd. 1) Ratings skyrocket 2) Ratings Plummet. Is America ready for Lamar Hurd? He has all of the makings of a true ABC Bachelor:

Good Looking - check
Great Career - check
Mentally Stable - check
Likability - check
Physically fit - check

Oh and the bonus, he is probably funny, charismatic and has soul (all of which Ben, the last Bachelor seemed to lack) Check out the full deets on Lamar here.  

Hmmm, maybe I should fill out the app to be his black queen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment