Friday, July 13, 2012

Things That Happen In Your Thirties #106: Random Bruising



Things That Happen In Your Thirties #106: Random Bruising

Why is it, I always find some random mark or bruise & I don’t know how I got it...like I’m not falling out the bed when I’m sleeping. What gives?

Anywho, so update on the weight loss goals. Yesterday I went home & had this diet smoothie thing for my 3pm snack. My oh so awesome juicer arrived in mail from Amazon, so I juiced for the first time in my life!!! It was the most exhilarating thing ever, next to partying all night in Vegas with my BFF, traveling, shopping, and dropping it like its hot on the dance floor! For Dinner I had baked chicken & mixed grain rice. I didn’t eat any veggies, cause I juiced them!!! I did eat some of the pulp for fiber. For my 9pm snack I had nuts & cheese. And believe it or not, no night caps!!!

This morning I got on the scale and it read 208 (down 3 pounds from the morning before! Praying it wasn’t just water weight!!!)

Today So Far I had:

Breakfast (7:30a)
Breakfast Smoothie made with pineapple & side of sausage

Snack (10:30a)
2.5oz mixed nuts

Lunch (12:30p)
Turkey breast cob Salad from Pret with light dressing
1/2 Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment