Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things That Happen In Your Thirties


Things that happen in your thirties #3: Instant Weight Gain Overnight!

I love food!!! I like the smell of it, the taste of it, the way it makes me feel on a cold day, a sad day, a happy day, and just in general. My waistline proves it. So starting today, I have to get serious about what I put in my mouth!!! Real Serious. I’m 215lbs in the afternoon (although I weighed in at 211 this morning, without anything in my system of course!) I have about 80lbs of pure fat in my body. And it’s time for me to drop 40 of them like a bad habit! My goal is to lose a total of 40 pounds in the next 6 months, but to overall be healthy & to get back in my oh so cute dresses!

So here’s day 1 of my journey:

Breakfast (7:30a)
Fruit/yoghurt smoothie (I made it with 1/3 c frozen berries, 1 whole banana, plain non-fat yoghurt, splash vanilla soy, splash of Trader Joes Beet/Berry Juice & water)
1 hard boiled egg

Snack (10:00a)
This nasty ass diet pudding

Lunch (12:30p)
3 oz grilled chicken
Cucumber, tomato, salad with olives, feta, olive oil & apple cider vinegar
1 banana
(Oh & I cheated & had 4 pieces of fried shrimp, not on the plan)

My 3pm Snack & Dinner - To be determined!!! 

I'll think about those before & after pics...don't want to scare you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment