Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up: Outdoor Edition


Things That Happen in Your Thirties #66: Less drunken bar hopping, more lounging


So this weekend was pretty busy! Friday night I met up with friends & went to this free outdoor R&B concert on the waterfront. It was cute. Mostly families with kids & pets or lovers. I was with my girls of course. Afterwards we went for late-night sushi & drinks. A low-key Friday. Saturday, I napped most of the day, then had a gig later that night, & Sunday I went hiking for two hours, then had a vegan brunch with the hiking crew (well, it’s just three of us, three = crew in my head) then made it home for an afternoon nap. Finished the day with True Blood & wine. Pattern much!!!

Weight loss update:
So I weighed myself everyday & noticed that I gain on the days I drink. Friday I had at least 4.5 drinks. One on Saturday, and 1.5 on Sunday. so my goal this week, is to not have any alcohol Monday-Thursday.....me without my red wine is like Snoop without his Mary Jane :/

Anywho this morning’s weight = 210 lbs (up 2 lbs from Friday morning)

PS I brought this really cute outfit for my trip to Vegas in anticipation that I will lose 15 pounds by Sept. 26!!! 


1 comment: